3 Car Garage
- WINNER – Architects Australia 2018
- Best Sustainable Dwelling Under $300,000
- Low Energy
- Low Cost
- Low Maintenance
- Solar Warming
It is not a contradiction to be beautiful and modern as well as highly energy efficient.
This beautiful open plan living environment emphasized superior design and healthy balanced living in an environmentally sustainable inner suburban knock-down rebuild.
The clients required a contemporary light and airy, spacious ‘gallery’ that capitalised on the stunning views of this unique north facing lakeside location, and also conformed to the rigorous planning requirements.
This free standing villa design utilises the whole site, maximising the suburban block, minimising intrusions of driveway and garage. This creates a sense of spaciousness outside as well as inside the house.
The kitchen is central to the house and is withdrawn back in to the middle of the block for privacy and protection. It steps up to look out over the sunny living spaces and distant views to the lake.
Environmentally designed to integrate in to the site, the house is angled to the block boundaries and stepped across the site so that it faces true north and visually links to useable outdoor spaces which provide increased amenity and outlook while retaining privacy.
The sculpted glass and metal box exterior contrasts to the comfortable personal interior spaces contained within the family home.
• Low Energy
• Low Cost
• Low Maintenance
• Speed on delivery time
These modules are the outcome of decades of research and are built to last:
• Heavy weight using our unique highly insulated thermal panels*
• Fire resistant meeting most council requirements
• Have been designed to expand as your family changes and grows
• Are de-constructable in case you need to move or relocate
• Allergy free finishes options available
• Thermal panels provide high acoustic privacy
• Fast delivery and installation
• Highly insulated sandwich constructed precast concrete walls
• Highly insulated burnished and sealed concrete floors
• Lofty raked ceilings
• Ceiling fans
• Quality joinery, fittings and appliances throughout
• lnslab heating to south
• Terrace & pergola slabs
• Northern steel pergola
• Rainwater tank
• Photovoltaic solar electricity system
• Solar hot water system